These are just a few of our policies we ask
you to observe:
- Dancers MUST wear leotards and
tights to every class. Shirts longer than
the waist may not be worn. Biker
shorts may be worn over tights. Male
dancers may wear warm-up pants or
- Pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes
are needed for Recital. Any color
shoes may be worn in class.
- No gum chewing or eating, neither
during class nor in the dressing room.
- Hair should be pulled away from
- PLEASE wait in the waiting room for
your class. No one is permitted to sit
in the dance room or walk through
while a class is in session, unless
|SNOW POLICY / BAD
WEATHER / EMERGENCY
You should call THE DANCE STUDIO
(410)248-3332 for a recorded
message after 7:00 a.m. for Saturday
students and after 3:00 p.m. for
PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY!
No weather announcements will be
posted on this web site.
Every effort will be made to make up
the class. This will be done on days
the Studio is not already in session.
- Costume money is due around the end of November. See our RECITAL
page for details.
- During Recital time, a list of rules is given to each student. These rules are
for the safety of the dancers and are STRICTLY enforced. See our
RECITAL page for details.
- Class tuition is due the first lesson of every month. See our TUITION page
Copyright: THE DANCE STUDIO, 2005. All rights reserved.